Thursday, May 3, 2012

Roses in WinterRoses in Winter by Leslie D. Stuart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Roses in Winter captured my heart from the very first page. I really felt the heartache of the characters and couldn't put it down. I loved Savage. She had an amazing spirit and so much love for everything around her. Tiley made me laugh and the ending gave me a smile.

This is a story about love and healing.When the main character, Savannah has a car accident and loses Ryan, she wanted to die. Little did she know she was about embark on the next phase in her life and she didn't know it would be with the man she always loved. Can love break down walls and forgiveness come through, yes...Leslie's story shows that no matter what happens, love can conquer all. I think my fave horse in this was Hitler...loved his spunk!!

I don't usually read romance, but I'm glad I didn't miss this one!!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger