Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The 7 Year Witch by Cindy Keen Reynders


7 Year Witch
By Cindy Keen Reynders

Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Angelic Knight Press
Release Date: April 12, 2012





Blurb:

Novice witch Miranda Rose’s seventh and final task for the Supreme Witch’s Council is to find the legendary Philosopher’s Stone. Once completed, she’ll reach her lifelong dream—High Witch of Wysteria Hedge Haven. In a last ditch effort to locate the precious gem; she travels through time to 1877. In a dilapidated castle a powerful wizard refuses to relinquish the stone. In a fit of pique, the wizard, Balthazar, zaps her in a field outside of Merry Olde London. 

Sir Maxwell Chadwick is the sole witness to a fiery ball of light streak across the midnight sky. Curious, he investigates. Surprised to find a beautiful young woman among the smoldering ashes, he cannot deny his instant attraction to the alluring stranger. While Miranda appreciates the handsome duke’s assistance, she finds him annoying as his well-intentioned interference delays her mission.

It doesn’t take Miranda long to realize the handsome duke holds the key to her heart, as well as her future. Fate, magic and the Seven-Year Witch disease takes the lovers on a rollicking, star-crossed adventure!





Cindy Keen Reynders stopped off for an interview on The Eclectic Artist Cave.


Can you tell us about 7 Year Witch?

This is a fun story about a novice witch from the Wysteria Hedge Haven Clan who needs to complete her seventh task for the Supreme Witch’s Council before she can be promoted to high witch. She has some trials and tribulations along the way, including meeting a very handsome duke in 19th century England. Sparks fly!


 What inspired you to write 7 Year Witch? I love magic! And I also love romance, so I decided to blend the two and enjoy the results.

   If you could visit any part of your books in real life, what place would it be and why?

    I’ve written books set in England and Ireland, and I would love to someday visit those places because my ancestors came from those parts of Europe.
 

    What is your favorite part of writing? 

    I love brainstorming new plots and coming up with fun or suspenseful ideas for new characters.
 
    Can you tell us about anything new you're working on? I’m currently in the middle of the next book of the Wysteria Hedge Haven Clan series, A Witch at Midnight.
 

    Who are some of your inspirations? Johanna Lindsey’s romances started me writing years ago; I absolutely love her books. I read her novels for so many years, I wanted to try and emulate her writing in my own style so readers could hopefully receive as much enjoyment.

TIME FOR SOME FUN!!


What is your FAVE food? 

Popcorn and peanuts. I think I was a circus elephant in a former life.
 
 If a movie was made, who would you see playing some of your main characters?

Megan Fox, Matthew McConaughey, Kate Hudson, Colin Farrell.   

What is your fave time of day?  

At 4 a.m. when I get to dive in and start writing for a few hours before I begin working at my day job.
 

 Last question, If you could share anything with new writers, what would it be? 

 Learn everything about the craft, inside and out. Write your best every day, believe in yourself, and never give up!


   The advice is sound and some of the same I tell people all the time. Thank you Cindy for stopping off at The Eclectic Artist Cave. Huge hugs!!! To find out more about Cindy Keen Reynders, please stop off at her website. Also follow her on her blog, Facebook and Twitter @littlewing1959. 
















3 comments:

Cindy Keen Reynders said...

Thanks for hosting me! I had a blast answering the questions.

Cindy Keen Reynders said...

I appreciate you letting me visit! Very fun questions to answer as well.

Blaze McRob said...

YAY! Blazing good interview! You are much too small to have ever been an elephant, Cindy.

This is one great job from both of you wonderful ladies. Two of my favorite authors on the same page is hard to beat!

Blaze

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger