Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cell Phones are the COOLEST!!

I have a new cell phone. It's a Samsung Message phone. I love it!! I can do so much with it and I have loads of fun playing with all the apps. Here is one of the latest little things I did with my phone.



This is Trystan being such a cutie pie. He's blowing kisses.




Here's another one of my little boy babbling.

 He is a year old and is growing faster than I can keep up with. The best thing is I don't have to fumble around for a camera to catch the moments I love because it's with me all the time. I'm one of those people who remembers cell phones as oversized and too expensive for most people to have. They were also a pain in the but because the size made them hard to carry. Cell phones have come a long way from the 80's. Then again, so has everything else.

To the people who sit in their own little creative world and invent new toys for us to play with and use in practical ways, thank you!!! Now I can capture my baby when he is too busy to stand still for a pic...smiles...

1 comments:

Jeanne Sampson said...

Adorable!!!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger