Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Eclectic Artist Cave is now SIMULCAST!!

For those who don't know, I have a lot of exciting news! My show, The Eclectic Artist Cave is now being broadcast simultaneously on blog talk radio and Fate radio. I'm so excited about this! I love doing this show and I love talking to my fellow writers. There is a wealth of knowledge out there about writing. Sometimes it helps to hear from those who have already  received the ticket to the show.

The other thing is this, there has been some interest in turning I AM WOLF into a movie. I can't wait to get my book deal so I can start on all the future things that are going to happen. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and time will tell.

I have been having a blast getting to know so many wonderful people. You have all blessed me and walked with me on this journey. What a wild ride this has been so far. Other than writing, there is nothing I like more than helping my fellow writers get the word out about what they have going on. I know some of you didn't and don't need the assistance, and yet you came on my show just because. I can't thank you enough for that. Every guest has taught me something through their view of the world. As you know we see the world through the eyes of an artist.

Should anyone ever ask me if I ever thought something like this could happen, I would say no. Everything that has been happening is a blessing and all I can say is OMG HELLS YEAH and Thank you! Also I found this press release about the upcoming show.

 http://www.prlog.org/11346526-the-eclectic-artist-cave-is-now-being-broadcast-simultaneously.html

I feel honored and want to thank C and J Public Relations for being such a huge supporter. For those who  work hard to make me look good, CHEERS and HUGE HUGS to you Chantell!

I AM WOLF short synopsis.

We all take the form we are meant to. Angel. Devil. Monster. Hero. We are the same in our fates, we become what we really are. I AM WOLF is a coming of age story centering around Jonah, city kid forced to live on a Native American Reservation with his grandparents because he is coming into his own natural abilities- he's becoming a wolf.

Natural versus unnatural, Jonah must learn to control his abilities in order to kill a werewolf he accidentally created. Together with the love of his life and his youngling pack, Jonah races head on into manhood and finds his destiny.

I hope you all continue to join me because you never know what FATE has in store for any of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger