Thursday, September 30, 2010

OMG I HATE COMPUTER VIRUSES

Over the course of the last few weeks, I have been offline because a computer virus ransacked my computer. The total cost to fix my computer was $200.00. I don't know about you, but for me that's a large sum of money to come up with. It meant sacrificing a lot of different things, including being late on the electric bill by two days. That is something I didn't like having to do, but in order to get things back to some semblance of normalcy it had to be done. The people who create these things have no idea that I have absolutely no bank account, or that I live payday to payday and don't have a single credit card. Then again, they don't care. All they want is money and information. It is because of the people who write the viruses that I am sitting here today with a little more knowledge about how things work in the digital world.

This virus also put me behind on deadlines, the three blogs I work on and it made me late on getting short stories done on time. There isn't a delicate way to put this-so I'm going to ask that you bare with me for a moment while I complain about those who are smart enough to create things like this and ask a single question. Why can't you use this knowledge and intelligence for something good that could maybe help others in this world? Why do those who are able to create things like this always go for the uses that harm rather than do good? In the long run, you gain nothing and instead of creating something you destroy. This is how I feel about those who create computer viruses. To those who create computer viruses, get a life and stop trying to steal what others have worked soooo hard to earn in their lives!!!

On to a better topic...it feels good to be back...I'm sooo happy to have my computer up and running again and I have TONS of work to do!!! Still, I look forward to once again hearing from all of you...hugs and love to all.

1 comments:

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said...

So glad you are back.. Yeah, I was wondering what happened to you since your update is not showing on my Dashboard.. Now I know why.. Yeah, you are right about those 'virus'.. Sigh...
Anyway, looking forward to see you around.. Take Care! :)

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger