Sunday, October 17, 2010

On Paper

Yesterday, my family and I went to my Jazzy's house to celebrate Carolyne's birthday. It was so cute. Jazzy's surprise for Carolyne was all the decorations and the cake. It was so cute and sweet I just couldn't help but to take lots and lots of videos and pics.

The party went on and she opened her presents then blew out the candles on her cake. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Then, from out of no where, Jazzy brought out a paper copy of my novel I AM WOLF. I looked at it and almost started to cry. This was the first time I had seen this on paper. I couldn't believe it. I wrote that!!! It was the most awesome feeling. Pride rushed through me about my accomplishment.

The whole day was perfect. My daughter had a great birthday party. She is growing up to become a beautiful young lady. That is the most important part of the day, but I can't help to have some pride about what Jazzy gave me when she handed me my novel in black and white. Thank you Jazzy for printing it out and giving me such a beautiful day...smiles...love you!!

1 comments:

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

Congrats on the book....I am soo happy for you! I can't wait to buy it and read it over and over again!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger