Monday, January 17, 2011

Days Like Today

It's  drab day. You know the kind where your mood matches the clouds in the sky outside. I hate days like this and I always like to find something good that's going on. Finally at the end of the day, I received that one good thing.

My daughter's grades are awesome! She has all A's and B's. I'm so proud of her. The teachers said she is a joy to have in class and she is doing great. That was just what I needed to hear today. It amazed me after I had a little while to reflect that it was just the pick me up I needed. I received one of those stamps of approval that said, "You are a good mom."

I can't believe the feeling of pride I felt when I read her grades and how happy it made me. It means all the work I have done with Sarah and all the talks we have had, well...she might have actually heard them.

Like I said, I hate drab days, but when you look around for something good, your end up finding something wonderful!

1 comments:

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

It's not such a drab day after all!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger