Sunday, March 27, 2011

In the Midst of Chaos

As you may have noticed last week, I didn't have any posts on The Eclectic Artist Cave. There was a very real reason for that. I have been working on a lot of changes that are going to be taking place soon. At least that is my hope. I can't wait to have it all put together.

In the meantime, I will be posting the writer's and marketing tip from Stacey O'Neale this week. She is one of the most interesting and energetic people I have had the pleasure to meet. I look forward to hearing what you think about her tips. I for one think they are among the best tips I have been privileged to learn to date.

Soon, the show is going to 2 hours and will have music. There will interviews with writers, because that's what this show is about. I want to add to the line up bands and journalist as well as editors and agents. The hope is to provide a broader understanding about the business of writing as well as the art of writing. I know we all are working to make our writing stand out and today, that is difficult.

Thank you for sticking with me through the changes and I look forward to making the show one of the best shows around. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, with the music is going to come dedications. So often,songs are able to say what we can't. If you have something to say, send me the request. I will send out a message soon with the email for the requests.

Another thing coming down the pipeline is a news letter I'm putting together. If you have anything you want in this letter let me know. Please send me an email to receive my news letter.

I haven't heard anything about I AM WOLF yet. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and doing my little dance. There is nothing I love more than writing stories accept maybe talking to fellow writers who have been where I am now.

Thank you so much for everything and for being there with me from the beginning of this leg of the journey.

Huge hugs to all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger