Monday, August 15, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

So many awesome things are happening right now in my life. Soulless Light was picked up by World Castle Publishing. It's coming out in the Fall. I don't have an exact date yet but I will soon. Can you see me now, I'm jumping up and down for joy, trying to do a cart-wheel and dammit if I didn't land on my @!#. Just kidding. Seriously though, life has been taking a whole new direction for me. All the hard work, blood, sweat and tears have been worth it.

For those who visit me often, you probably noticed a few other changes. The once great FATE Radio was gobbled up by The Shark Radio Network. Good news there, the station itself still has the same people. We are just more marketable. "Oh no, can I still listen on the app?" To which my reply is, "Why yes, yes you can."

There will be more announcements coming down the pike. I can't say too much about it accept that I'm crossing my fingers and doing a jig for good measure.

There is a link to a blog called The Burning Times. I have been working on the rewrite to book one and so many things have changed; including the title. It's now called Night Walkers. The reason will become clear once you read the book. Of course, I have stuck to my horror roots and from what I have rewritten, I believe it will fall in the category of love or hate. I'm almost positive there will be little in between on that. The blog itself is going to go through some changes as well because of the rewrite. I'll let you know when that is finished.

What else is going on, well let me see. I have been reading a book by Mike Saxton. All I can say is when do I get to play the video game? Mike is coming on my show soon so I'm not going to say more about it.

As for all the changes floating down from the gutters that filter life, I'm so excited I think I might just try another cart-wheel. Without a doubt though, I'm doing a jig and dam the music rocks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger