Monday, July 19, 2010

Miracles

      Laughter is one of those best little miracles that exist. I don't know about you, but I love to laugh. One of my friends has the biggest most contagious laughs that exists. Her name is Sutton. When she laughs, it doesn't matter what it's about, I can't help but to laugh with her. One of my favorite things about real laughter is that it can pretty much be about anything.

      You can laugh at yourself for all the silly things you do, for example, one time I put my keys in the freezer. I don't know why or even know when. The one thing I do know is that I looked everywhere for them and was late getting to work because of it.

      People love to laugh. I get these emails all the time with various little pics that make me giggle. I thought since today is Monday, and most of us hate Mondays, I would add a few of the pics that have brought a smile to my face...





I love Off the Mark. They are always so funny and quirky. They always bring a smile to my face.

I know that I'm talking about Miracles for the next couple weeks. I'm sure that you are wondering why I have decided to add a couple cartoons to the post. the answer is simple.

Laughter is the best medicine in all times. Laughter brings hope. It inspires people and can even be used to make us think.

Comedians do it all the time.
 I also love the emotion laughter through tears.
 
The other day, John watched the kids while I took a nap. I had to work that day and I had been up since 3:00 am. I like my job. I make donuts part time at a store called Casey's . I have to get up at 3:00 am in order to have everything ready to go by 6:00 am. For the most part, I work with the best people. They always make me laugh. What could be better than that?
 
      So, when I went to lay down and take a nap, I was sooo tired, I could hardly see straight. Out of the blue, I woke up because of a nightmare I had. I dreamt that I wasn't able to find my family. For those who don't know me, my family is everything to me. When I came out to the livingroom, I hugged John and told him I had a nightmare. To which he replied, "Wuss," Then hugged me back.
 
      I busted a gut. That single comment took all those emotions and turned them into laughter. The rest of the day was great because of that. When it comes to laughter, it's one of those miracles that is given everyday. The thing is we don't even know how much a differrence it really makes in a person.
 

I hope that you have received a giggle from this one today. I know I have...smiles...

Laughter is the most fun of all the biggest little miracles....smiles...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger