Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Final Miracle Post

      The Miracles event was a great success. Granted, only a few people showed, but that's ok. During the last couple weeks people have been thinking about their lives and all the wonderful things that have happened. They have been willing to share their blessings. There was sadness, laughter, love but most important, there was inspiration and proof that we are all connected. That by itself makes it a success...smiles...

      It has been a lot of fun for me to witness so many stories and so many different ways our lives are touched on a daily basis. Random acts of kindness, laughter and love are all shown through our actions. What a wonderful thing that is...smiles...

      For the most part, the last couple weeks have touched me more through the comments that have been made about this whole experience. It proves to me that when you put good out there, that's what you get back. What I hope that everyone takes from reading the last couple weeks is hope for the future and a belief that anything is possible. For me, I now know that dreams are attainable, life is ever changing and depending upon how you look at it, it's also a lot of fun and full of magic. Oh such a wonderful thing...smiles...

      Tomorrow is the beginning of a new chapter in The 3 L's Live, Laugh, Love. I'm going to start the week off with the very first book review I have ever done. I'm very excited by this!! Reading and writing are two of my own personal passions. I love the way the pages feel in my hand and the how in a good story, the whole thing comes alive. There's nothing like a good book accept maybe writing one of your own and wanting to know what's going to happen next.

      The final miracle I'm going to add is one of those little big ones. It's the miracle of life. The blog is called Live, Laugh, Love for a reason. To live, I mean really live, to me is to have the ability to think for yourself and go through life the way you choose. Granted, when you do this, there are going to be mistakes. Believe me when I say I have made a lot of mistakes. The one thing my dad always said was that if I was going to make a mistake, make sure it's worth it. I can honestly say that I have grown a lot in my life because every mistake I made. They were all chances to grow and learn. If I die tomorrow, I have no regrets. My life has been full of the whole range of human emotions. What more can I ask for? Well, maybe more money...lol...
  
      I want to thank EVERYONE who had the courage of heart to share some of the most important moments in their lives. They will continue to inspire, after all, isn't that what life is all about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger